Architecture & Design Network is supported and endorsed by key industry organization across the region and worldwide. Working hand in hand with our partners, we are bringing the most current and breakthrough ideas, news, the latest and most high valued projects and, of course, the most interesting and exclusive industry buyers.
From finishing materials, through furniture and lighting, to pianos and works of art. At Home Sweet Home PR, we’ve been creating interior design brands for over 7 years. Our company was founded and run by Justyna Siejka and Marcin Poboży, experienced Public Relations experts. We only deal with projects related to architecture, interiors and design. Together with our clients, we show Poles how to create a happy home. We believe in the power of well-told stories. We create ones that are focused on human needs, carry positive emotions, promote ambitious ideas.
World Architecture Community
World Architecture Community provides a unique environment for architects and interior designers, students and academics, around the globe to meet, share and compete. World Architecture Community (WAC) attracts more than 1,000,000 unique visitors over 95% architects and has more than 4,000,000 page views annually.
Architects and interior designers, students and academics are members of our portal where they can create their profile pages, and upload their projects. As a truly global platform, WAC is the place where international contemporary architecture and interior design are expressed from all horizons, providing an equal opportunity to those countries generally less covered by international media.
The mixture of exclusive and syndicated architecture news, published on World Architecture Community’s News section, was viewed over 109 million times, and projects posted by its members were viewed close to 62 million times in total, since 2008. With over 505,000 Twitter and over 278,000 Instagram followers, World Architecture Community is also quite active and followed on social media.
Finally, the WA Awards competition recognises the best projects in 3 different categories: Designed, Realised and Student for Architects and Interior Designers. Up-to 10+5+X projects are awarded every cycle, 3 times a year, since over 30 cycles, in a selection made by a combination of the votes of WAC Honorary Members and Previous Cycle Winners (10), as well as the ratings of our community members (5).
Archi-Europe (www.archi-europe.com) was founded in 1997 and has become over the years one of the most renowned International platforms, counting today over 150,000 architect members.
Main activities of Archi-Europe are:
- Publication of Archi-News printed magazine (64 pages, circulation 7,500 copies) containing high-end editorial content (interviews and portraits of famous architects, projects presentation, general information on architectural events – competitions, round tables, fairs etc.).
- Organisation of networking events such as architectural competitions, conferences, round tables, speakers research for international events.
- Communication and consultancy services, assisting manufacturing companies from R&D concept to market introduction.
- Product specification: managing up to 1,200 face-to-face meetings with leading and influential architects, interior architects and engineers presenting them new and interesting products & solutions which may be of their interest and therefore specified in upcoming projects.
- Digital networking: publication of Building Solutions Newsletters , permanent information about new products and solutions, social media editing content in leading platforms, publication of upcoming events related to architecture…